just need a little support

so i have very bad anxiety and it gets heightened whenever i have sex bc i automatically assume pregnancy. even though i can’t be because i am on nexplanon. since the last time (a little over a month ago) i had unprotected sex i have taken numerous pregnancy test, including a blood test two weeks after we did it. they all came out negative. but idk why i still get worked up and anxious about it when all tests tell me i’m not pregnant. i just need support and i feel so alone dealing with this.

**a little detail if you care**

so i was taking st. john’s wort while on nexplanon and i stopped about a month before sex with st. john’s. soon after i had sex i began searching things and found out that st. john’s affects nexplanon. THAT FREAKED ME OUT MORE. i took a blood pregnancy test 12/13 days after i had sex, that was negative. and then a bunch of urime tests after, negative. even on the day of my expected period, 3 days after, and a week after. ALL NEGATIVE. i’ve been experiencing bloating and i never really experienced that before and that’s making me insane too bc when i look at myself i reach irrationally. i know i have to go back to therapy bc this isn’t okay but i just want to know if anyone has had the same issue or understands me. i just really hate feeling alone and i need that reassurance.