I don’t know what to do !

I’ve been having this burning feeling for about a week on and off. I’m soo nervous because I went to the doctor a couple of days ago and now I’m just waiting on any results. At first I didn’t have this much discharge. It started off with me feeling very dry, then it started to develop a slight smell. So I took a diflucan and a whole bunch of Azo yeast pills and I started having this type of discharge but at first it was coming out in clumps. I’ve also been using MetroGel down there for about 3 days and I’m still struggling. It’ll start to feel better and then it’ll go back to burning. I had sex probably last Monday but It was my last day of my cycle and I woke up the NEXT DAY with a slight burn but it’ll come and go so I continued to have sex until a couple of days ago, I started bleeding during sex. At first, it was like a pink color and then it started turning brown after I wiped for about a day and a half. As of right now, I still have a burning feeling that is nagging at my nerves. My dude promised me that they’re wasn’t any funny business going on and how he felt fine. I really want to believe him because he promised but I don’t know because something crazy like this happened in the past and it actually was something serious. I wanna believe that it’s nothing serious because I started feeling weird the next day and usually it takes a minute for other stuff to cause symptoms . But I’m losing hope because nothing is working, not even the MetroGel.

Also I don’t know if this matters but all this medicine is giving me super gas, I don’t know if that’s a side effect of anything but it’s only on one side of my stomach . I can feel gas or something moving . I thought it was my right ovary cramping or something but I can feel and hear the gas in my stomach.