I just need to vent before I flip 😤😤

We have a 7 week old daughter, I have epilepsy and through the pregnancy I had 25 sezuires (I’m surprised I’m even here) it was horrendous! When our daughter arrived the doctors sat us down and suggested we make a schedule for night feeds as having broken or lack of sleep for me is what can trigger a seizure. I know it sounds impossible with a newborn right? But on paper it sounds alright! We tried it the first night, it worked for 2 days then when we got home that was it! She slept in a Moses basket in the room with us, and every night she cried he wouldn’t hear her so it was me up doing every dam feed!!! So I put the monitor above his bed so he could hear her and it worked for a few nights but he had the cheek one night to turn the volume down so he couldn’t hear her and not need to wake up, I was furious!! I spend all day cleaning feeding her changing her taking her out for fresh air I don’t get to sit and watch tv or binge eat I don’t even get breakfast!! Last 2 weeks he’s came home and fed her from work and bathed her now and again but last night cause we went to the shops after his work he decided when he got home he was going right in a shower and then having his dinner, so I was left to bath change and feed her before I even got my dinner or shower! Then I’m up doing the night feeds last night he didn’t flinch once!! In my head I’m like ‘you lazy inconsiderate bas**rd!!’ 👺 it’s out daughter he should be helping out a lot more!! And he wonders and moans like hell when I am cleaning the house half 11 at night, we’ll mate that’s cause you just leave everything at your arse as usual and expect me to pick it up. I feel like he’s treating me as if I’m his mother and I’ll do everything for him. That man doesn’t lift a fuckin finger and I’m so done with it!! And I have tried talking to him but I get the whole ‘I did that yesterday’ yes mate once since she’s been born she’s 7 weeks now!! And on top of all this I have anxiety and PND and it’s a struggle itself. I’m at my wits end the day!! ‘I’m going to be late!’ He moans while I ask him to hold his daughter with a bottle while I quickly go to the toilet considering I held it in so bad my stomach hurt! It’s safe to say I’ll no be making that fucked dinner the night 🙂😤😤

Sorry for long post!! Here’s my little girl last night, I bought her a walker, I know she’s still far too small for it but she loves how it lights up and plays music! 🥰