Pelvic Girdle Pain anyone?

(26+3 weeks, first baby)

Had lower back aches, hip aches, sometimes leg aches and aches just above the pubic area since Saturday evening (about 4 days ago) it was very uncomfortable but soothed slightly with a hot water bottle.

Yesterday morning in my discharge there was very light pink streaks not much of it at all, so I panicked and phoned up the midwife and explained to her what had happened and how I was feeling because I was so worried and she said it’s PGP (Pelvic Girdle Pain) and the pink colour was nothing to worry about, as brown and pink spotting is normal in pregnancy.

Tonight I’ve barely slept due to the pain I’ve have, went to sleep at around 11pm, woke up at 12:30am, uncomfortable and achy but not in pain. Then woke up at 3:15am in pain and since have been crying and unable to sleep due to the discomfort and pain.

I occasionally keep getting nervy like ‘cramps’ but not like period cramps...more like the cramps you’d get in your leg or something. Lasts around 10 seconds and it’s just above my pubic area.

Now I’m really worried about everything.

Could this be Braxton hicks, or related pain to the PGP? Or something else?

I’ll probably phone the midwife again later but it’s currently 4:45am and was hoping for some reassurance or answers now?

Thank you x