Hes upset because I want to go out alone.? Is he wrong? *UPDATE*

We had a baby 9 months ago and I have been home this whole time and taking care of everything while he works!

today I told him my stepmom is taking me out around 6 I’ll have dinner prepared just can you watch our daughter for an hour. I won’t be long. She’s teaching me to drive. I just need some alone time. I’m not doing anything bad, I’m not cheating, I’m not going to a bar, I’m going for a drive (I’m learning to get my license) and maybe going for a coffee? He got upset and said “what are you doing?” “What are you planning?” “And you’re showering too?” “Ok fine I need alone time too...I’m going to go out with my friends” “you’re obviously planning something..why wouldn’t you want me to bring you instead?” Whenever my mom asks me to go out for a half an hour- an hour in the evening it’s a problem for him.

He’s asking why he can’t just bring me driving and she watches her. But honestly I just want a break from everything! Idk, does that make me a bad person? I’m home literally 24/7. Especially with me not having my license.

It’s not fair because I never cheated on him before...in fact, he cheated on ME. So I don’t get it?

I feel like he just really doesn’t understand.

Am I wrong? How can I explain this to him without him getting upset or defensive? Or feeling like I’m leaving him or cheating on him?

****UPDATE****

He ended up saying “I’m sorry, I’m just getting mad at you because I’m not doing the things I want to lately...if I want to see my friends it has nothing to do with you and I’m going to go” and hugged me...WHY DO I FEEL LIKE HES MANIPULATING ME??? Please tell me he’s not and I’m crazy!!!!