Idk who needs to hear this but: Your body will change.

Ke

Yep. I’ve come to peace with it. Just like multiple pregnancies have affected my breasts. It’s just a part of life. This is a normal part of life. We don’t look the same throughout our lives. We grow, and change, pregnancy and childbirth change us just like time and life do. It’s such a waste of life worrying about things you can’t change. I’m not going to be on my death bed thinking about things like that. My breasts don’t sit firm on my chest anymore, I’ve got deep stretch marks all over my belly from having multiple children(sorry ladies, if stretch marks are in your genes there’s nothing you can do), I have the c section shelf that won’t go away unless I get a tummy tuck, my feet got wider from multiple pregnancies, these are all things I can’t change, and all things that are very normal for people who go through pregnancy. That’s how I made peace with it. No matter what pop culture tries to tell you, and fitness culture with the idea that if you just work hard enough your c section belly can look like flat abs one day, or everyone can always lose the “pooch” of skin, for some women’s genetics, your body drastically changing from the miracle of life is completely normal just like getting grey hair, wrinkles, puberty changes etc. it’s life. Try to love yourself ❤️ as long as you are trying to be a healthy you, fuck the societal standards of what women are supposed to look like at any given point in life! We are SUPPOSED to change! Women in their 60s that look like they’re in their 30s-40s are an ANOMALY. Mothers of multiple children who look completely untouched by motherhood are and ANOMALY. No , not saying there’s anything wrong with those people, good for them!! But it’s not the standard we should all hold ourselves to. If you WANT to look a certain way, and either pay for it or spend all your time trying to attain it, by all means go for it if it truly makes you happy, BUT let’s all keep in mind, life changes your body, it’s SUPPOSED to! Let’s flip the narrative and love ourselves by just living life trying to be healthy and happy ❤️ you created, sustained, birthed, and cared for human life! It’s amazing ❤️❤️❤️ I hope you all make your own peace with your miraculous bodies!