I sent him and the baby out in the rain to get me chips.

My partner took a week off work for our baby boys 1st birthday (which was 2 days ago).

Today i started my first period being on the copper coil and it was excruciating, at times i would have to stop what i was doing to take deep breaths and struggle through the pain, i felt as if im in labour all over again and its been like that all day.

I told my partner that i didnt think i could make it through today in one piece, so he made me a tea, a hot water bottle and brang a blanket for me, told me to relax on the sofa which was sooo sweet and he took care of everything, the cleaning, cooking and looking after our boy, it was a good break for me as ive been struggling with our son daily for a little while.

It stopped raining so i asked if he wanted to take a walk to the store and pick up some chips, the store is a 15 min walk away, 5 mins after he left with the baby it started showering outside! I felt so so guilty but luckily i put an umbrella in the baby bag and a raincover under the stroller.

He comes home with a big tub of my fav ice cream, 2 big bars of chocolate and 6 different packs of chips as he didnt know which ones i wanted.

I feel so lucky to have this man in my life, someone who takes care of me when i need it and the best father anyone could have.

A part of me wants him to never go back to work again but thats just stupid and selfish 😂

Im sorry i just needed to brag 😊❤