Wife Gets What She Wants

I woke up to the touch of my wife hand caressing my rock hard dick..she pulls it out and started to lick around the back of the shaft up to the tip and placed her lips around the head...slowly sliding my throbbing cock in and out of her mouth while more and more of her spit started to run down my shaft and down to my balls...

she takes off her panties and mounted my face...I can already taste her sweet juices as she slowly grinds back and for forth..she starts going faster and she places her hands on the back of my head..I feel her clit swelling and her wetness from her pussy all over my lips...she growing close to climax as I look up to see her eyes rolling and her movements on my face grows intense....her breathing depends while her thighs tense on the sides of my head...she tell me she going to nut..I lay there preparing for mouth full of her energy...she finally release and gave one final squeeze.....she gets off my face to give me a kiss and tell me that she has a suprise for me later....

Cant wait to tell