Need your advice regarding relationship

Kyline

Late last year I met this boy who was 9 years older than me and I thought he was the one but everything changed when I walked into his house and found a mug with the picture of him and his Ex. They were separated at the time but had custody of the dog so they saw each other weekend while dropping off and picking up dog. My gut instinct although kept telling me that he was with me for the wrong reasons. We then agreed to stay apart for sometime coz he kept talking about his ex then I thought I was pregnant at the time coz my period was 1 week late.

I did tell him and he was happy to take care of the pregnancy but I wasn’t buying his story 100% but I confirmed that I wasn’t and he went quite for sometime. One day I received his text saying that he is back with his ex because there dog was diagnosed with cancer and i said it’s fine it is what it is but a month latter he texted me saying that their dog passed away and they separated. He now wants me back.

Am currently seeing another person but we are still friendship zone but we have planned for a week away to a different country. Am so confused on what to do. 👏👏👏 Pls help with advice