Am I over reacting ?

I’m 39 weeks pregnant. When I found out I was pregnant I told the father and he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby so we cut all ties and I was going through this as a single mom. At 10 weeks pregnant my cousins friend started coming around more. I always thought he was cute but of course being pregnant I didn’t feel right to start anything with another guy. Either way we started talking more, he would take me out, and he even took me on a little getaway. My whole family liked him but I was so against what was happening because I thought it was messed up since I was pregnant. He told me he didn’t mind but that if I was uncomfortable with the idea of being in a relationship right now we could try after. But we still continued talking, hanging out, going on dates and I even slept with him. I trusted him.

Finally at around 27 weeks I thought “what the hell? We’re acting like a couple so why not just go for it ?” But before I got the nerve to tell him that I noticed him becoming more distant. Until he basically ghosted me. I thought it was my fault because I turned him down, so I knew I shouldn’t be hurt that he’d move on. I accepted that. But two weeks ago he just messaged me out of the blue asking if I had delivered yet. I told him no, and he asked how my pregnancy was health wise. I told him there weren’t any complications and thanked him for asking.

I decided to ask him why he “ghosted” me all those weeks ago. He told me it’s because he found out he had chlamydia. I was so confused on what that had to do with me so I asked him. He said he was sure I gave it to him so he was angry and just left me alone. When he told me this I was furious . If he thought I gave it to him why didn’t he let me know so I could get checked? He knew we slept together and that I was pregnant so any STD would be dangerous to my babys health as well. I told him he was wrong not to tell me, and just left it at that. But something didn’t make sense as I had been checked at the beginning of my pregnancy as it’s routine, and I had no STDs.

This was two weeks ago that he told me and I immediately asked my doctor to do a full panel of STD screenings. Everything came back negative thank god, so whatever he had he didn’t get it from me.

I showed him my results in person and he apologized. I told him I didn’t really want anything to do with him anymore, not even as friends. He thinks I’m overreacting but am I? I could’ve gotten an infection and wouldn’t have known because he was selfish and childish and decided to ignore me instead. Which could’ve put my baby at risk.

Vote below to see results!