No family ! WARNING LONG !

I think it’s sad when you see your family in a store an pass them by like they are strangers. My family isn’t close what so ever tbh my family doesn’t even like me once my parents died that was it nobody talked to me nobody even bothered to care. I have a daughter an a husband & it still bothers me I guess cause she’ll never get to meet her aunts or cousins if she does they’ll never be close an it effects me in a huge way because I see my friends how they have sisters and brothers an aunts that they are close with an they all check on eachother and be there for one another An I’ll never have that my daughter will never have grandparents. It’s the same with my husbands side she only has my husbands uncle an aunt an their 3 kids that’s it his family is just like mine they aren’t all that close they are closer than mine cause they still talk from time to time it makes me so depressed tbh & I didn’t do anything for them to not like me they usually only talk to me if they need something An I’m last resort I guess maybe it just hit me all of a sudden because I saw my cousin in the store we grew up together & separated as we got older an she was with her son I know she saw me cause she pretended not to I looked at her for a minute an she turned her head avoiding me, So I walked away. I’ve always be the black sheep of the family the one that was the “troubled” child or bad influence an it’s funny because I never did anything bad or influence my cousins to do anything they usually influenced me an then I took the blame if we got caught but never was it bad enough for them to say the things they said about me I never partied or drank I was a fairly good kid I had moments of rebellion but what teenager doesn’t. Idk I have been thinking about everything that’s happened in my life An it depresses me knowing I truly only have my daughter an my husband that’s not a bad thing I love them with all my heart but I don’t have friends or family it’s lonely An I wish I had somebody to talk to An hang out with I mean obviously I have “friends” but none I’m close with idk have a lot on my mind lately