Julian Joseph is here ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ‰

Kayla โ€ข Mama of 2 boys | Animal lover | Engaged to the love of my life

July baby turned out to be a June baby!! Exactly one month after my birthday and a month before big brothers ๐Ÿฅฐ

Last week I was admitted due to early labor and contractions measuring 2 minutes apart and was sadly sent home after 16 hours of monitoring measuring 4 cm with no progression. The last week Iโ€™ve been having contractions and lost my mucus plug the morning of the 18th. Flash forward to my weekly appointment with my midwife at 2 pm, she checks me and I am dilated to a 6 and completely thinned put. We are quickly sent over to labor and delivery for admitting when my water breaks or so we think... almost 8 hours later after midwife rupturing my water our little boy was born into this world with 2 sacs of amnionic fluid! The nurses and even my midwife were shocked at what they had seen. After a long nine months and a rough pregnancy with weekly nst and ultrasounds Julian made his way into the world and gave mommy a 15 minute delivery with no tears or complications. My midwife and nurses have been outstanding.. and of course so has my SO! Good luck to all the expecting mamas may you have a smooth labor and happy healthy baby!

Julian Joseph

38 weeks 1 day

6/18/2019 born at 9:50 pm

8 lb 9 oz 20 in long ๐Ÿ’™