Do you ever feel like giving up? :'(

Broquel
Once again today I took yet another negative test and just like every other time my heart breaks. We have been trying for only a few months but my ex husband and I tired for three years with two misscarriages, before that I got pregnant with my angle Hensie sadly I lost her at six months and never got a answer of why. Why does this keep happening to me? Why does it seem like every women around me even thinks about getting pregnant and next thing you know there announcing they have one on the way. Wednesday I go back to the ob to start testing and maybe after seven years I might get answers. The problem is now I'm to the point where I don't see the point in trying. Even if I were to get pregnant I would be so scared like last time that would I even feel the joy of being pregnant or would I just be waiting to lose it? I feel lost and confused. I'm the only person on either side that has these problems. At what point is enough enough and you have to except that it's just not going to happen for you??