Kids around dogs

I don’t normally complain, but today I feel the need to make a public announcement to anyone with kids:

DO NOT LET YOUR 4/5 YEAR OLD RUN INTO A 12 Y/O+ DOG PARK, BAREFOOT, UNSUPERVISED, AND LET THE DOGS OUT DURING A LIVESTOCK SWAP MEET. 🙄

These two little girls run in while we have Koda (93 lbs who has never been around livestock and so many people), Luci (35 lbs and FAST), and Juliet (7 lbs and also fast) in there playing. They left both gates open letting our dogs run out. Luckily we got ahold of Luci and Juliet before they could run out, but DH had to chase Koda down. No one was hurt, everyone was fine. I was MAD. We get all three dogs pack in the gate, these little girls are running up and getting in their faces and would not leave me alone while I was holding Juliet. We finally loaded up and left. This could have ended sooo badly. They could have ran out onto the highway, got ahold of some livestock, and more importantly hurt one of the kids! The parents should be ashamed. I confronted one woman and all she said was “oh I didn’t know they went in there” and when I mentioned the kids lack of shoes and how a lot of people don’t pick up poop or it’s over looked and all the urine etc... “oh that doesn’t bother me” 🤢😡 the other woman in charge of the other little girl said “oh, well I saw you letting them pet the little dog and thought it was fine”... I feel like I shouldn’t have had to explain why this was not “fine” 🙄

Moral of the story: don’t let your kids into a dog park unsupervised. I don’t want to be liable for your stupidity.