Hi I’m asexual

Hi everyone, I’ve recently come to terms with my asexuality and I wanted to kinda share my story in case there’s anyone else here who is the same. For as long as I can remember I’ve never been attracted to anyone, sure I can appreciate beauty but I’ve never felt sexual desires towards another person. I’ve recently just come out of a hetero relationship where my ex made me feel bad because I felt like there wasn’t a spark and he blamed that on our lack of physicality. As someone who doesn’t feel sexual attraction and at that point I’d only just realised this was who I am, I found that difficult to handle. Throughout I felt like something was wrong with me, like “shouldn’t I feel attracted to him?” “Shouldn’t I want to kiss him or be affectionate?” I felt broken and like I wasn’t normal. One of my friends is demisexual and I wondered if maybe I would identify as that but the truth was, the longer the relationship with my ex went on no matter how much I got to know him I still never felt attracted to him, I just don’t need sex or attraction but I value that others do but it made me feel lesser somehow. I “came out” to my mum and told her I think I’m asexual and she’s supportive but partly I’m not sure if she fully understood? She said maybe I feel that way now but maybe that will change when I meet the right person? And I just don’t think that will happen. Ive come to terms with my being asexual, that’s okay, but I can’t help but feel like this will make it hard to find a partner in the future because having a partner is something I want but sex isn’t appealing to me, id appreciate any advice if anyone has any and even if you don’t then hi, if you’re asexual then I know it’s tough but you matter and you are valid x