Pregnancy Brain...(the struggle is real)

Rocsi

Have you ladies experienced brain fog/pregnancy brain during these last few weeks of pregnancy?

I had the most stressful evening yesterday and thought I should share the severity of this real phenomenon to you ladies...

After having a dinner gathering at my house last night, I began preparing my lunch and gathering all my things for work the next day. As I was prepping, I noticed that I misplaced my car keys. I knew they had to be in the house so I began searching in every room, even outside w/ a flashlight at 12:30am and I still did not find them anywhere.

So this morning, I woke up around 6am and went on a witch hunt searching for them. I searched in every purse I have, every cabinet, the washer and dryer, the dogs’ beds and still couldn’t find them. Later, I went outside and began searching around the lawn, my garage, my car, and even dug inside my recycle/garbage bin to make sure I didn’t throw them away.

By 7:40am, I gave up and I called my local Lexus dealership and told them I needed to replace my keyfob; the price given was $900. My heart sank for a minute and just kept thinking positive and tried not to let the moment ruin my day.

Luckily, the baby started moving around and I started getting hungry. So decided to prep a quick breakfast. As I was searching for bell peppers I saw my keys inside the vegetable drawer! I started crying, laughing and thanked God!

This clearly served me as a lesson and I finally purchase a Tile device to ensure that I won’t experience this again (at least for the duration of the pregnancy lol). So this morning I am content and have this big smile on my face since I keep thinking about the entire time searching for my keys, especially my time in the garbage bin. 😝

Hope you ladies aren’t undergoing through pregnancy brain as I am, if so, please stay alert and safe ❤️