Being selfish with my happiness

I plan on moving to GA with just me and my son. My dads family is up there and some of my moms so I won’t be completely just alone, even though I would be getting my own apartment.

I live with just us to now but 30 mins from my mom. I have a good job and the hospital which I work for is actually in GA as well. So I feel like this would be a great opportunity.

I know this seems selfish but I would love to move. I haven’t seen my dads family since my father passed away 5 years ago. I’ve been in this small town my entire life in the same spot forever so I would love to experience more.

Me and my sons father would be coparenting and signing up for visitation rights but if we come to an agreement we wouldn’t have to put it on black and white.

I know you only live once and this weekend I would be visiting my family and searching for a place. A job is already there 😌

The only thing is I will be waiting 4/5 months to move because I want a newer & reliable car to move up there with. I would love this I just feel like a lot of people would think I’m being selfish.

But I’m 23 and would love to live my LIFE now.

I also signed up for a lot of community colleges & one university and I got into a community and the university for finally continue my nursing classes. Just ready for a fresh start. I also found a daycare that stays open till 11 pm like the one he’s currently at in fl. I currently do everything by myself now. No one helps me at all.

I feel like it’s time for me to TAKE over my life. I’ve always listen to what people told me to do and always listen to what they said and I NEVER took control over my life. I just what to be selfish for my own happiness now. My mom doesn’t think it would be a good idea but that’s because she’s scared of me going my sister also lives up there and I also have 2 current sister that lives with my my mom to.