A week early

Amber
So I went in for my appointment on Thursday 9/24/15 at 8:30 am. I thought I had been having BH for the last 12 hours, kinda regular but not intense. I was getting my ultrasound (high risk patient) and the ultrasound tech said that I was having a contraction. They put me on the contraction monitor while I was doing the NST and the contractions were coming regularly at 3-6 mins apart for about 30 seconds each. The doctor checked and I was 70% effaced but not dilated yet so he let me go home. My c-section was scheduled for Friday, Oct 2nd and I was hoping to make it that far so I put my feet up and was resting hoping that the contractions would stop. 
About 2:00 pm they increased to every 2-4 mins for a minute each. Doctor told me to come in and get checked again, so at 4:00 pm I was 80% effaced and 1cm dilated. He told my husband and I to go get my bag and meet him at the hospital. We got there at 5:30 and our newest baby girl was born via c-section at 6:46pm. She cried as they brought her out and started breastfeeding as soon as we did skin to skin. Apgars were 9 & 9. Recovery is going great and she is strong and a great eater. We are thrilled and blessed to have this happy little girl in our family!
Meet baby Lexi
Alexis Marie born 9/24/15 at 6:46pm
37 weeks 6 days
Lexi - 7lbs 9oz. 20 1/2 inches
Lexi at 1 day old
Lexi at 2 days old - i convinced them to let us go home since we were both doing so well
Lexi at 3 days old
Today - 4 days old. Lexi with big sister Ainsley and big brother Emmett