?? Discharge?

mom

I woke up to a really sweet smelling wetness between my legs. My husband and I had sex for the first time in about a week last night as I'm 34 weeks pregnant. I had a fetal medicine appointment yesterday and they acted kind of weird? Like I had an u/s and baby was moving normally but then they had me do a non stress test and she had to use some noise device to get baby to move? I also had high BP the first time they took it so they took it again and it was normal. Nothing was really explained to me but it worried me a lot. Now this discharge absolutely does not smell like I just had sex with my husband (I haven't showered yet.) It smells sweet and it's not exactly watery but it isn't thick either. This is my first child so I have absolutely no idea what to think. I also have constant pain in my pelvic region and I'm so afraid I'll mistake contractions with this constant pain I'm having.

I really hope this isn't a sign baby will be here soon as I planned to get my travel system yesterday and (surprise) our newly financed used car had tire rot..

Has this happened to anybody else? My next doctors appointment is in a week so if this is abnormal I'd like to get checked sooner.