Fiancé more ready for a baby than me

Sara • Mom to a girl, a bonus son, and due July 2020.

So i have a small problem. I have only started TTC for 2 months. My fiancé is 34 I’m 27. We both have children from previous relationships me a daughter 3 (4 in October) and him a son 4. We have known each other for a while but started dating a year ago and he proposed on my birthday. We talked about wanting children and i do but I’m at the point where i just want to enjoy the moment and not pee on sticks every day. When i conceived my daughter I wasn’t thinking about it she just happened. I didn’t even have a BFP all my tests were negative, i was stressed, and found out at almost 9 weeks at the doctors office. I’m due for AF today or tomorrow i took a test and it was negative. He’s talking about him going to a fertility clinic if I do get AF this month. Which I’m ok with he mentioned having health issues in the past that could cause fertility issues. I know I have MTHFR I’m on L-Methylfolate to help. Al

so taking prenatals. But I honestly have no problem just enjoying TTC and if it doesn’t happen in a year or so adopting or even

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. I really do want another baby but I’m ok if it takes a while or happens right away. I was told around my first period I might not be able to carry to term due to trama I went through growing up. My daughter is a miracle baby and my rainbow i miscarried 3 times before she came into my life. So i really do want one but I know stressing too much wont help the situation. How do I help him without making it worse. I’m having what could be symptoms of pregnancy: tender breast, nausea, i was spotting(pink and brown) a few days but it stopped, frequent urination, food aversion, and occasional mood swings. Thing is I have had a few of these around pms too. So I don’t want to say anything. How do I help him understand I’m ready for a baby but not rushing the process