Emotional wreck 😩

I don’t know if it’s my birth control (this is my first week back on the pill), exhaustion catching up with me, or if baby boy is just having a rough week but the past few days I feel like I’ve been an emotional wreck. I’m usually very patient and I feel like I have none left. I’ve been getting frustrated so quickly and then just cry if I can’t get him to stop crying... so we just cry together. Then my husband will come and take him and get him to calm down in like 2 minutes. And then I feel like a bad mom because I didn’t have the patience to keep trying things to get him to calm down. Like tonight....

Usually I nurse my son once in the middle of the night and he goes back to sleep pretty easily. But tonight he was up for almost two hours after waking to eat and I feel like I literally tried everything to get him back to sleep. Then my husband picks him up and rocks him to sleep in a matter of seconds. I should be happy that my husband got him to sleep but instead I just can’t stop crying and feeling like a failure 😔