39 week induction ❤️

Janae • First baby castle, Rj’s mommy🤱

I’m finally I have time to tell my story. So, hope you enjoy 😊, I got induced Thursday,but went in Wednesday at midnight and I was really nervous and scared,but had faith that everything was going to be okay. I was my mom, my boyfriend, and I because everyone said they wasn’t coming until the next day. Anyways, they brought me to my room and I got into my hospital gown , waited for the nurses to get me together. The iv was the worst because they kept losing my vein. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I wanted to cry, they finally got it in and left came back 20 minutes later to check my cervix and I was dialated 1 cm. I thought I was because I was having contractions, like bad back contractions for 3 days. They also hooked up the monitor and saying that I was having contractions back to back. I wasn’t feeling anything 🤣🤣 until they inserted that pill in my cervix 😳 lord I thought I was dying my back hurted so bad. I wanted to get up and walk,but my mom kept telling me to lay down and relax,but I was on the verge of crying because I was getting annoyed with having to just lay there. The nurse checking my cervix was the worst it hurted so bad and she just kept forcing her hand when I was clearly trying to push her away 😒. Later that morning I was finally offered the epidural and here’s where everything just was a blur for me. I got the epidural, wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. I felt my body starting to go numb and I didn’t feel the same, I just wanted to sleep and I was out of it. I was trying to talk to my company,but it was coming out in slurs sometimes. Then, I remember my auntie talking to me and my mind went blank, I didn’t wake up until it was time for me to push. My boyfriend was just all in my goodie bag and I was embarrassed because I had Hemorrhoids,but the doctor kept saying she seeing so much hair 🤣. So, we started pushing, mind you I was too out of it to push. I was pushing and sleeping between the breaks. All I hear is people chanting for me to push, my family was even outside the door rooting for me 🤦🏽‍♀️ my boyfriend auntie came and snatched the other auntie out because you can only have 3 people in the room. She came in praying because the doctor told me I been pushing for almost 3 hours and they about to do a c section in a bit if he doesn’t come out. She tried the vacuum for the last time and he came right out. We both had a mild fever,but about the fever.. I been on the iv for 3 days straight, they kept saying they was gonna take me off,but kept delaying it. Just when we thought we was gonna be sent home they told me they found something in my urine. Then, told me I had a bad bladder infection for 2 days straight and wasn’t told of it until my discharge day. So, on top of tearing down there and other small cuts, hemorrhoids, swollen feet, I had a bladder infection. I was in so much pain and could barely walk. I wanted to cry so bad because I couldn’t properly hold my baby or tend to him because I was in so much pain. Besides all of that everything was fine and baby was happy and healthy ❤️