Stressed out about Money

Nicky • 👫👣❤
I had my daughter in 2013. I had every intention of going back to work after 6 weeks. Well she was born and we found out at 3 weeks she had Down Syndrome and was not having an easy time eating and was often lethargic. Then 1000 doctor appointments to make sure she was ok for the first 6 months of her life. And three(now more) diferent types a therapy 4 times a month (now 9 times) There was no way i was going back to work anytime soon so my husband works and we get supplement income from social security for my daughter which is basically like my paycheck if i was working. 
Everything was fine for 6 months then the social security started messing up. They would say they over payed me 6 months ago. So we wouldnt get the full amount. Id call and argue they would fix it. And its so bad now that i have to call every month to fix something. I was under the impression that what are bills were was our "living allowence" and between that and my husbands paycheck thats how much we would receive monthly. They say they can take up to a year to process my husbands check if they want to and till then they use an estimated amount. Someone also keeps going in the system and erasing our information. Im totally being sabotaged up there so i moved in with my parents so i could have a breather. 
Long story short i thought everything was fixed. So we moved into a house thats only 200 dollars more than our last house. And since i was lied to about out living allowence being related to how much our bills are that doesnt matter. And somehow from a year ago i owe 1400 dollars. I can barely have decent meals on the table for my family. Im pregnant because we were in a good financial place. I can barely pay the bills. Cant buy anything i crave. Having a hard time buying food for my picky special needs child. 
And then my husbands son (my step kid) decides to ask for his bday which is a few days after my daughters a sky board that are between 399-800. But my husband said no. So he changed his mind and Said he wanted 200 dollar shoes. So while my daughter only gets one or two presents that are 15 20 dollars each and im busting my ass to save money (to keep my husband from spending to much) he agreea to buy his son 200 SHOES. We just bought him 100 dollar shoes for school and he didnt try them on so instead if switchig them out he made us send him 100 more to buy new ones. Im up to my brains in stress. Then christmas is coming up. Not to mention my husbands and mines birthday forget that. My husband insists we buy all the kids in our family presents. Which is 11. So my daughter will probably only get one present from me while his son gets 50 to 80 dollar foot ball tickets. 
Im about to cry and cry and cry. I wont. Ive been on my parents insurance but im turning 26 so im getting cut off. I wont be able to afford insurance now. And im due in january.