Irregular Periods

Long post!

I’m 26 me and my S/O have been talking about wanting to have a baby recently, all of our friends have kids and every time we go to a family function they ask us when we are going to join the club we kind of laugh it off because it’s not as easy as it seems. I was diagnosed with PCOS and obesity (they kind of go hand in hand) it’s been times where I have went 8 months with no period whatsoever I’ve had a ultrasound done everything checked out fine. We did blood work and all of my levels were normal. I just wouldn’t ovulate & I couldn’t be listed as infertile until we did a couple more test. The next step is to see an endocrinologist in September. So I’ve been trying to take small steps to lose weight starting with sodas I cut them off cold turkey and BOOM I lost 3 pounds( may not seem like a lot) and I got a heavy period(that’s still on) so I have a little hope that I may be making a big announcement in a couple of months 🤞🏾!! I’m open to any advice you guys wanna give.

I’m asking for sprinkles of baby dust 🙌🏾✨and well wishes for a healthy baby and pregnancy one day soon 🤰🏾