i’m so scared

logically everything is telling me i am not pregnant. i took an emergency contraceptive almost two months ago which have caused some irregular periods. they were very weird periods for me which is why I am stressed if i can count them. I have no symptoms. all my tests are negative. i had an internal ultrasound at 6 weeks after sex (so like 8 weeks gestational?) and she said there is no fetus and it looked like I just got done with a period. I am just so nervous that I am one of those people that it doesn’t show up on tests & that it was too early for the ultrasound. the doctor will not give me a blood test because my tests are negative (i understand why they are doing this). All signs are pointing to NOT pregnant. I don’t feel as though I am but my anxiety is in the back of my mind like hey hey hey you could be. I am so worried about getting my normal period in July. I just want it to come when Glow predicts it so badly, but I know it could still be messed up from the pill I took. Please refrain from comments that say I should have used more protection. I know I should have but right now I just need some comfort about my anxieties.