am i overthinking this?

i was a junior this past year (senior next year) and it was pretty good but i had an issue with one of the teachers. i wasn't too vocal about it but id tell my friends my concerns about him and they kind of side with me.

so he's a gym teacher (recently graduated from uni) and it was all fine throughout the first semester (here it's Sept.-Nov.). But as winter starts I just get some creepy vibes idk. We have a gym in school and we'd do it in teams. Whenever I'd do my sets or whatever I was doing he'd touch my arm but he'd be explain something. not super big but it made me uncomfortable idk lol. and other times id be with my friends at lunch and i turn my head to the left and see him staring at me while going back upstairs to the gym/his class. Basically he'd stare at me often and would touch me here and there.

The overthinking part comes in when I'd be at home and I feel like he's watching me. 24/7 it's all I thought about I couldn't get it out of my head. It got better after he left in May though.

I dunno if it's just me overthinking ab his weird vibes or if it's a different story.

I wanna hear your guys' thoughts though. Once again I feel like I'm overthinking this but like I said i wanna have second opinions.

Thank you and have a great summer 💞💞