Rainbow baby💕👶🏻

Destiny

About two years ago i had a miscarriage. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, physically and emotionally. I've wanted to be a mother for as long as i can remember. I never knew the gender, but i feel like that baby was a boy and i called him charles (after the father) well, in December i got married and by january i found out i was pregnant again! We were trying so it wasn't a big surprise but man were we thrilled!

As happy as i was, for months i would cry and bug my doctors with everything because i was terrified that I'd lose this baby too.i tried not to stress but it was so hard.

April 18th, the day before my birthday, i was rushed to the hospital from work in an ambulance. I collapsed at work from a shooting pain in my pelvic area. I was so worried my baby was going to meet her brother.... but it was just a small bleed behind the placenta that has healed since 💕

I'm now 27weeks and 4 days with my daughter! She kicks and wiggles so much. She acts a lot lile her dad already. I've loved every single moment with my girl. And i cant wait to meet her in September.

No one really knows about charles expect for close family. So no one really knows how happy and scared i am to get to have Emily.

I will always love my angle baby😇 amd i know hes watching over his little sister.