I want to murder my fiancé’s supervisor

Ka

Okay so not murder. But definitely rip him a few new ones. This petty fuck. He is literally punishing my fiancé in every way he can. He sends him running back and forth across the store for useless errands, sends him outside to do carts even though the heat has made him physically sick, pushes his breaks back as far as he is allowed to even when there’s no reason to, just for this fuck to ignore customers and sit on his phone or go to the service desk to talk to his brother. He thinks he’s a good worker and HATES Ken because he’s a better worker than him. The other day he actually YELLED at Ken for one stupid little thing (he only plays Z-100 [trashy, obscene music], and customers were constantly complaining so Ken went and changed it). Ken is just waiting for his manager to get back so he can report the guy.

Sorry for ranting. Just really wanted to get the frustration out. Ken is coming home miserable and exhausted every day all because of this one self absorbed prick and it pisses me off.