What is your kink? and or favorite BDSM relationship?

Sir

I am interested to learn something new. I WILL NEVER KINK SHAME in fact I am honestly interested.

I am curious and intrigued to learn something new today.(please indulge my curious nature)

✔️In the comment section please tell me what makes you a part of this wonderful group!

Ha! Don't be shy, I know far too much about kinks and BDSM relationships ect, that sometimes I wonder if there is more to learn.

I will go first, if that's all right with you all? Just to get the ball rolling.

1.I am a Dom

2.I am a Primal Hunter

3.I am a Rigger

4.I am a bondage freak (love the sound of shackles and chains)

5.I am a switch (but will only switch if I feel comfortable enough.aka I will only be a sub if I feel safe.)

6.I am a rope bunny

7.I am addicted to the sound of a nice slap to the gluteus maximus.

8. I am more of a giver I give you what you need not want. ( I will give you your desire for example you are a masochist I will be your Satanist if that is what you need.)

9.I am also responsible for taking care of a little. She is my everything! she is my happiness!

She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is my best friend.

(🚫There is no sexual relationship involved with me and her. She is my sister and I her brother(not by blood by are bound). We will protect each other and be with each other tell the end of time. She is the only one I trust and truly care about. She is mine!🚫)

Remember there is more to this wonderfully questionable side of life then just sex!

Have any question about the topics listed or about a type of BDSM or kink in general? I would be honor to answer your questions.