NOT a stay at Home mom...rant

I just need a minute to let it all out. I'm not looking for feedback or anything, just a space to say what's on my mind.

I am not stay at home mom material. We talked about this going into our relationship, then again before marriage, and again when we had a baby. I applaud you mothers who can, but I lose my mind with the constant dishes, cooking,cleaning, errands, entertaining kids, lack of alone time, and repeat.

I just graduated nursing school and have been in the process of moving and taking my licensing exam. And my husband has taken this time and taken a HUGE step back from the partnership we had with all of this. He makes maybe 1 meal every 2 weeks, doesn't lift a finger with cleaning or laundry, and I never hear the end of it of I ask him to take the baby for a little bit so that I can get stuff done. He is only working part time before his new work schedule picks up so my sympathy with that is minimal. I am up at 5 or 6 with the baby and don't get a minute to myself until maybe 9 at night, every day is a list of cleaning and cooking and errands. He wakes up at 9 or 10 and wanders around the house doing as little as possible on his days off. I just need my partnership back before I lose my mind....and before I start working full time and end up with all of it on my own...