Miscarriage and trying again

So, I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and 4 days, we didn't find out about it however until 8 weeks and 6 days as I didn't have any bleeding, I was still experiencing morning sickness, and all of my lab work and everything came back normal. We found out because there was no heartbeat at the first ultrasound and my levels had just started to drop. I had a D&C a little over a month ago and my levels are back down to 0. I want to start trying again with my fiance, and when I think about trying again and talk with him about it, I'm super excited and super happy, but the second the conversation is done, I get really sad and think about my miscarriage and about the chances of it happening again. I was put on antidepressants after the miscarriage. It's been a month and 15 days since finding out. Part of me thinks I feel this way cause it's too soon, the other part of me really wants to try again just as my fiance wants to.

I don't know what to do and part of me just wants to know I'm not the only person feeling this way. I feel like I have no one that understands the thoughts in my head right now.