No sign of af today....

Lisa • Happily married to the man of my dreams 17.08.2019!!! Baby boy due 21/10/2020 💙💙

According to glow my period was supposed to start today. It’s usually accurate with my cycles. I’ve been getting stomach cramps that come and go, nausea that cones and goes and headaches which come and go also. Usually, when af is on her way, I get a slight dark bloody colour already and start getting a few cramps. I’ve never get sick or even had headaches when it’s that time of the month. I took a test this morning, first response this time and I didn’t wait the full time but there was only 1 line and and indent line. Could I possibly be pregnant?? I’m at work till 4 at the earliest so I can’t do anything about it until after then which sucks!! As I just want to know. Recently, I’ve been testing using the strips and been getting indent lines everytime or vvfl I can’t decide but the line hasn’t been getting any darker with every test. Is it possible that if I am pregnant that it’s still too early to pick up??