So many emotions.

I had a faint bfp on Sunday. Faint but most definitely there without having to squint or stand on your head to see it. My husband and I spent all day thinking I was pregnant. Talking about plans and getting excited. This would be our second. Then I took one in the afternoon and it looked negative. Or maybe just super super faint. I figured my urine was just diluted. I’ve taken a few since then and I think I’m going nuts. I’m not sure if they are just super super super faint or I’m totally having line eyes because I want it to be there so badly. I’m not sure if I’m having a chemical. Still no bleeding. Or I also ready that sometimes a pregnancy test will pick up hcg during implantation and then hcg drops back down before it starts increasing again. I think it’s just wishful thinking. I’m heartbroken over this though. I just want to know for sure what’s happening so I can stop taking tests and wasting money.

Here’s a picture of my first faint bfp. Definite color in person.

This is my most recent. I swear with the right lighting and tilt it’s there. But I could just be totally imagining it too.