Is this a good idea?

Little back story. So I have been a couponer since I have been 14, my family started to struggle and I knew I needed step in and help out. So i was Flipping threw the tv and I saw the show extreme couponer, and I just knew then I had learn. I did that for good two years. I ended pausing couponing for awhile, due to class I was taking, medicial issue, and other reasons. I just started maybe 2 months ago getting into it slowly because I missed it and taking a year off made difficult cause just my favorite hobby! Anyways, we use to at the end of the month after everything got stacked up in our spare room, we would donate like 80% of it. I still plan on donating it again when I start stacking up really well. However, was also thinking about starting my own organization and helping poor colleges who are in need of these type of items, because I have seen many college students struggle just trying buy everyday things and I wanted figure out a way to help them out as well. Thinking donating 50/50 or sum. Not sure. Haven’t gotten all figured out yet.

Vote below to see results!