Bad friend x2

So my friend posted on here about me a few days ago..

Hear me out.

So we have been having a toxic friendship.

It’s because she’s always making “jokes” or pushing in my face how my ex boyfriend likes her. I have no self control when it comes to my anger. So I always have an attitude with her.

She’s constantly judging me too, ever see someone give you a look and you just know. Yeah? That look.

Then we were really good friends again and we were telling each other really personal stuff. And every here snd there I’d joke saying “if you dint do this — I’ll tell so and so ur secrets”

BUT ID SAY JUST KIDDING right after, I’d never do that to her. Because it involves my secrets too. It would be hypocritical.

She posted in here that I blackmail her.

Months back (she mentioned this in her post) that I “blackmailed” my ex.

Never happened. He was telling everyone I was a lesbian snd relationships with my friends.

He then started telling everyone lies about my friends.

As I mentioned, I have hard times struggling with my anger. So maturely I confronted him and he didn’t give one crap. So in the heat of the moment i used something a lot of people knew about him.. and posted it on my snap story. It definitely wasn’t my best moment.

But anyway, it will suck loosing this friend. Maybe if she didn’t push my ex boyfriend liking her, in my face.. I wouldn’t be so mean. It hurts me so much. I’m still in love with him.

She’s two faced.

She was talking so much crap to my other friends too.

Saying she hates me and hopes I move away and when I do she’ll never talk to me.

She also called me every single name in the book.

This sucks.