BSF thinks I'm stealing her style ??

My best friend told me today that she thinks I'm stealing her style. Her style isn't anything original, it's doc martens/ vans + (ripped)/jeans or shorts with a tshirt or flannel. She also wears a garter belt and a wallet chain. Nothing thats "hers." She wears only those items of clothing constantly.

Now I've started wearing a wallet chain with my pants sometimes and I always wear a black belt. Usually I tie it with a cropped tanktop or tshirt & vans. (this is what I've worn for ages.) She said "I'm stealing her style" so?? is this valid?

Let me rant....

This ticks me off because she copies a lot of the stuff I do and people notice it. I started taking photos and doing photoshoots for Instagram and so did she. That's chill everyone does. I restarted my feed to post picsart edits and aesthetic posts and then she did too. But taking this to the next level, she takes my edit ideas and uses them on a different photo. She also uses all "my" phrases. And, whenever I make a new friend she makes it her job to be friends with them too. For example I had this friend Angel and I told her about something funny he said and then she DMed him starting a conversation. She also uses some of my own ideas such as painting something cool on my wall or backpack or whatever and does the same. I know a lot of these are valid and they're just trends or normal things, but it feels like she's replicating me sometimes. And she says I steal HER style.