Heart broken 😪

Me and my boyfriend have been together for the past 3 years. In the past I’ve found out he went out to club with his friends meanwhile he told me he was at a friends house . I’m just tired of being lied to :( recently he went on vacation with his friends and I guess he met a group of people and exchanged snapchats with them and somehow this girl ended up snap chatting him or he snap chatted her :( it’s just upsetting to me and it puts me in a position to trust him even less and I keep asking him if he wants to be with me or not and he keeps saying yes and apologizing I’m just tired of being upset and it’s unfair to me that I’ve never done anything to break his trust ever and he has. I feel like I’ve gotten my heart broken by him and he’s never had to experience that because I’ve never put him through that. I’m not saying I want to break up at the moment I’m just sad. And yesterday was his first day back and all we did was argue about that because I found out. Like I’m just so sad 😞 and I don’t know if I should continue to bring this argument up or just drop it or I don’t know what to do. Is it wrong that I’m so sad and crying over this (I’m half blaming my emotions on pms as well I’m due for it Monday) but still I’m sad and I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️