I never get wet or horny anymore. I don’t want or enjoy sex with my husband anymore.

Gabriela-Jacquelina • 22🦋 Bikini Designer & Expressionist Painter 🦋 CEO of GGBIKINI

What is wrong with me? This doesn’t feel normal.

I just had my second miscarriage at 22. I feel depressed, I’m eating a lot of junk and am not in the mood for anything.

My husband won’t bust inside me because he’s scared we’ll have another loss. I don’t orgasm with him at all anymore. I think it has something to do with him not making me feel good or beautiful or wanted. Doesn’t take time to turn me on or make me wet. I feel like someone pulled the lever for the off switch on my vagina.

When he comes on my chest I hate it so much it makes me cry I just burst out crying. Its a mixture of feeling used, wanting that sperm for a baby and after three years together I am so used to him coming inside me that I love it and it brings me closer to him, I don’t know why.

I know he doesn’t have to if he doesn’t want to but I want to at least enjoy the sex. I hate it. Truth is, I HATE IT. I don’t want to do it at all. I dread it. We are like two old people, an old married couple that fucks once a month because they feel like they have to.

Please can anyone offer some guidance? How can I get wet again? My libido?

I’m scared there is something wrong with me. I’ve lost two babies so young. Now I can’t get wet?