Etopic ( our 👼🏽 baby is gone )

Jenn • Mommy of 2 wonderful boys hoping for our 🌈 baby 👶
Yesterday was a very difficult day for my husband and . After ttc for 2 1/2 years our angel baby is gone.I went in for my ultrasound if 10 weeks and the doctor had discovered the I had an etopic pregnancy . I only have one tube . So opting to have the surgery was not an option .So to be fair we had to make the decision of taking methotrexate to save my tube and my health . My heart is aching with the unbearable loss . All we were so looking forward to was seeing our first sonogram of our baby but instead were left with a difficult decision and procedure . I was given the methotrexate last night in the hospital and feel like my world has once again been affected by a pregnancy lost . I am forever grateful for my two handsome sons that I have been blessed with , and I know that I am not the only one going through this . But I ask for only support and healing prayers during this difficult and emotional time. Many thanks . And best wishes to everyone who is currently ttc or who are pregnant.