Do I have the right to be upset??

Sidney

Ok so my old friend ( we have known each other since we were 15) have had a rocky relationship throughout the years however we always seem to fix it or get over it .. she recently decided she wanted to get pregnant.. (not telling her bf she stopped her pills) .. I’m no one to tell her what to do, I advised her however she decided to go ahead and proceed. Long story short ... I helped her track her ovulation andgave her tips on TTC. She’s currently 13 weeks pregnant. Great. However ever since she got pregnant she’s be 100 ignoring me ... and it’s kinda annoying because IM PREGNANT too... so it’s like whenever we talk it’s ALL about her .. I’m not trying to fight over attention but it would be nice if she asked me occasionally how I was .. instead of me texting her all the time

About her issues .. (she and the guy broke up).

I decided that I was going to wait till this weekend to see if she showed up to my baby shower... guess what she didn’t even text to tell me she wasn’t coming...

I’m sorry I hate to be a bitch but I’m not going to go to Hers if she invites me .. I feel like if you felt bad the least you could of done is text me .. especially because she showed up back in my life 5 months ago saying how she wanted to come back in my life and how she was sorry she hasn’t been apart of my daughters life.

I honestly feel like she used my friendship when she needed it and now she no longer gives a fuck.

I’m sorry .. idk if I’m over reacting I guess I’m just hurt because I planned her gender reveal, I’ve been involved ever since she said she wanted to come back to my life. She’s always blaming it on the throwing up... and her issues with her bf because they keep breaking up and arguing... I’m sorry I don’t have that issue with my husband .. I swear people think getting pregnant solves issues ... and they don’t realize how much more responsibility and work it is with a baby in between .

I don’t compare my life with hers nor do I ever judge her decisions .. we are all alittle crazy in our own way .. but to not even txt me call me .. or show up to my shower.. knowing how stressed I have been over it .. it truly makes me question our friendship. And I don’t think I can get passed this one . I would never do that to her because I care about her . I guess the feeling isn’t mutual. 😟