Ultrasound question


I had a missed miscarriage back in March and we are pregnant again! More symptoms this time which is great. My confirmation appointment was with my surgeon for the D&c per request because I’m obsessed with her and she wants an early ultrasound. She initially wanted me to come in this Thursday or Friday (6 weeks, 5 days) but there was no availability so they put me in for Monday the 29th(7 weeks 2 days). Well, they had something open up this Thursday but wondering if I should ignore my anxiety and wait until Monday? Thoughts?