Depression during pregnancy

cristina • hispanic,Taurus, huge animal lover🐕🐈🐍 and big country girl 🤰mother to a beautiful and amazing little girl 🌻🌹 amayrani regina 🌹🌻

Hey ladies so I'm currently 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant and the father of my child and I broke up the other day I wanted to know how to deal with the depression during pregnancy before in my past break ups I could just drown my sorrows and sleep through the pain but now it's diffrent I can't sleep I have loss of appetite when I try to force myself to eat for the sake of my little womb nugget I just want to throw it all up I'm pushing myself to stay positive and keep busy to keep my mind off of it. I'm trying to keep my head up. The father still wants to he in our babys life just don't know how were gonna co parent since were both new at it. A little about myself. I've was diagnosed with depression and anxiety when I was 13-14 years old. I'm honestly broken I'm not one to easily fall for someone the last real relationship I had before him was over 3 years ago but now I'm just ranting about my feelings it's technically the second time we dated but the first time was for a month and I left the relationship for completely diffrent reasons we both grew and ended up falling for eachother hard again... Well on my end I fell hard during our break up I told him I still loved him and to be careful while at work he didn't believe me and told me not to come at him with that bull shit the reason we broke up is because he thinks I'm choosing one of my best guy friends I work with over him even though I hardly see my guy friend it's been over a year since I've hung out with him and I see him maybe ever 3-6 months at work (it's a big factory we work at) I really wanted to make things work with my now ex and I still do love him but I'm not one to be jumping in and out of relationships I doubt he'll even wanna get back together but if he ever does I don't know if I can bring myself to saying yes because that constant fear of what if I mess up again? Did I make him mad? Is he going to leave me again? Will constantly replay in the back of my head... I just need advice on how to keep myself from going into full shutdown mode...