*UPDATE* ADVICE PLEASE! Bleeding, 1st pregnancy 8 weeks, 6 days

UPDATE:

I went to emergency room. The baby is still in there, for now but the ultrasound results were not very conclusive. I should be 9 weeks but it’s only measuring 6 weeks. Possible blighted ovum. I got a RhoGAM shot and put on bed rest until cleared by an OB. I was told to follow up with an OB/GYN ASAP. So I called the dr I have an appointment with on Aug 5 to tell them about the situation and ask to be seen. I was told they have no openings. What am I supposed to do now?

Hello!

I am pregnant for the 1st time and I’m about 8 weeks, 6 days. I need some advice!

I haven’t seen a doctor yet for my prenatal appointment. They can’t get me in until August 5th, so I have no Ob/GYN I can ask.

I went to use the restroom and when I wiped, there was blood on the toilet paper. I didn’t see any in the toilet itself and the outside of my lady bits seem to be fine. I ended up sitting back on the toilet for about 15 minutes to see if anything more came out and again, nothing in the toilet, but when I wiped, more blood and the tiniest bit of.. well not sure how to describe it. That kind of mucus-y blood you see during your period.

I don’t want to freak out over nothing, but I also have no idea what to do.