Mother in law..

abby

Okay.. so to start out my husband and I have had a very loving but difficult relationship. When I met him he had a daughter. She was almost 1 (shes almost 4 now) her mother sucks to say the least his parents are bad off addicts manipulative liars . You know... So his mother hates me because I'm not his BM she calls me names and is very mean and hateful. She texted me yesterday trying to get money.. ( back story: I lived w them for about a month in SC and I couldn't take all the verbal abuse and drug use) I moved out and me and my SO moved into my very first house I was paying bills working everything buying baby stuff for a baby we weren't allowed to see bc BM is Bitter) so recently we moved to VA I have family here he hasn't been allowed to see his daughter since we got married in March.. we're seeing lawyers and stuff but we had to come up w money any ways she asked for money and I told her I would like for her to not text my phone anymore. She can get in contact with her son anyway but through me. And she texted his phone and told him she prays to God I die and (I have been very depressed, suicidal in life) she told me I should kill myself right when I got out of the mental hospital and she told him she was going to kill herself and it was my fault... I want to say something to her about it but I don't know if I should or not.