Old best friend help 😭😭

Lacy

I don’t have any friends or anywhere to post this so maybe you guys can help me!

So I used to have this best friend... I’d include her in most of the decisions I made, we have the same opinion on a lot of things, and have children close in age and our husbands used to work together. She was literally my soul sister basically.

Until she started talking to one of her old friends... And started talking to me less, and I confronted her about it and she apologized and things went back to the way they were for a while. Then after a while she started blocking my calls or texts or messages. It went on for months.

It literally BROKE my heart, I’d cry about it to my husband. It was the most horrible experience that I’ve ever been through. It broke my heart more than any man ever has. So I decided to block her on all social media accounts.

Now about 7/8 months later I’m starting to think about her more often and want to re-add her on social media. Not to re-kindle things but just because she had such an impact on my life and I want to know how she’s doing.

I’m passed all of my emotional feelings and I’ve moved on with my life but I just need some insight 😁