First miscarriage--needed to use meds to release

Kayla
Hi Ladies,
Today I would have been 11 weeks, 1 day. I went in for an ultrasound because they were having trouble hearing the heartbeat and my pregnancy symptoms such as nausea had stopped. The tech wouldn't let me see the screen...I knew something was wrong.  She then showed me that there was no little flicker in our baby. The baby was only measuring 8 weeks, 5 days----I had, had an ultrasound at 7 weeks, 3 days to confirm the pregnancy and heartbeat was strong and my little bean was healthy. The difficult part now is that my body still thinks I'm pregnant so I had two choices--medically induce the symptoms or to have a D&E procedure to remove the baby. I elected to be strong and take care of things myself. I just inserted the pills about 10 minutes ago, and I'm terrified for what's to come. 
I know everything happens for a reason and I need to remember that my little bean was just not strong enough to take on this crazy world. Maybe we'll be blessed again soon and that little on will be ready to take the word by storm :).