Is this normal for couples that have lived together for 3 years?

My boyfriend acts like we’ve been together 30+ years and by that I mean he only wants sex like once a month (my sex drive has dropped drastically because of him not wanting it a lot too), he doesn’t text me when we are away from each other like if I am gone for a weekend he won’t text me and if I text him he gives me dry one word responses he doesn’t want to have a conversation with me (and it’s not because he’s upset with me) and when we are at home together he also most of the time doesn’t try to have good conversations with me, he’ll say there’s just nothing to talk about even when I try to start tons of different convos. He bickers a lot, or just kind of ignores me and watches tv or talks to his work buddies on the phone. He’ll go to bed without saying goodnight, no kiss. He doesn’t try to set up fun dates with me. We go out to eat sometimes that’s about it. He’s just all about his job and work buddies. When I bring all this up to him he says I can’t deal with “normal”, that this is normal life, and I get bored too easily. I can deal with “normal” but it’s been like this for 2 straight years of pretty much him acting boring you know what I mean? Or is this normal? We have no kids, he does work a LOT though, but I’m feeling a little empty on some levels and he thinks I shouldn’t feel that way... he says nothing is wrong