Am I crazy or ????

Elizabeth

Before I get into detail, I found something so odd that my own boyfriend did and it kind of made me want to understand what was going on. I found something very disturbing to me.... so my sister and boyfriend do not talk at all she doesn’t like him for other reasons. He doesn’t feel comfortable being around my home because my home doesn’t feel like a home (he lives with me and my family) my sister is always quiet and minding her own business.

Something in my gut told look into me & my boyfriends text messages from my phone and found that he sent photos of my sister directly from my phone. When I found that out, i was grossed out and in shock. One, he did not ask for permission to send those photos to himself.. Two, he forgot to delete those messages. Three, when I approached him about it in front of my sister, he said “oh well now this is going to be weird and awkward”. So after that I talked to him about it, his excuse was that it was just “nice pictures” or “there’s nothing wrong with that” BLAH BLAH BLAH. Whatever! I let it slide for now... until just a few days ago I caught him starring at her ass right in front of ME and decided to keep doing it and all of sudden forgot that I was even there! Keep note: My sister is beautiful and a nice body and she has so much respect for herself. So as he’s doing this, I am starting right at him and my face is all 🤨 what the hell is he seriously doing right now??? He keeps doing this for another few minutes and looking over his shoulder to look at her and then looks at me then takes another look at her again. THATS when I blew. Caught him upstairs in our bedroom and asked him “why are being so weird all of sudden?” And he responded back “what are you talking about?” I told him “why are starring at my little sisters ass??” Him: *throws hands in the air and starts acting like the victim* “what the F* is wrong with, are you F*ng dumb???” I immediately responded “well you tell me, you’re the one who keeps glancing at her ass and almost put your face in it.” He told me he didn’t know this was going to happen, if he would’ve known he wouldn’t be here with me and all those stupid excuses... Keep in mind, he’s already screaming at me and getting in my face and I’m telling him to stop yelling at me because it’s just a question that i want a answer to. He kept calling me “f*ng dumb” but yelling in my face and that’s when I just got really disappointed and realized he’s not going to answer me and pretty much say I’m the crazy stupid one.

The next morning, I texted him asking him if he’s done acting the way that he was last night. He said, he wasn’t sure because he “knew” I wasn’t going to drop it. But I was until I was told the truth.. regardless, truth or not I already knew I was going to break up with him.

As of today, we have not spoken directly, only text messages. I’ve been crying all day because I believe what he did was disrespectful and hurtful to our relationship.

I already told him it’s better that we break up and he keeps avoiding that.

I need him out, I want to cry so bad and breathe.