TOO SOON TO BE OFFICIAL?

Ellie

I’ve been seeing this guy for about a month now in the first week and a bit of officially seeing each other I’d been introduced to his friends and family and stayed at his house we’ve had sex and he asked me to be “exclusive” not long after we started seeing each other he tells me how he never brings girls back to his house and his friends have said to me that he doesn’t talk to a girl unless he sees long term and I know it’s only been a month which isn’t a long time but a part of me want him to actually ask me to be his girlfriend (I struggle to be a forward enough person to ask him) even though it’s not been that long I don’t know whether he’s holding back asking me because I sometimes struggle to show him that I actually like him more than I let on but as silly as this may sound i can physically show him affection but I have a hard time verbalising my feelings for him

Has anyone got any advise as to whether it’s too soon to want to progress things further and how I can communicate how I feel about him better so he doesn’t get the impression that this “relationship” is one sided as he is very affectionate and open towards me about how he feels

Sorry about the long winded question :)