I need advice

Okay so im currently pregnant (15+6) I’m 20 and my boyfriend is 23, the pregnancy was unplanned and just before I found out we were planning on moving out together (been together for 3 years) but ever since I told him I’m pregnant (I found out May 1st & May 3rd I told him) he’s been really horrible with the way he speaks to me, we argue everytime we see each other because of it and I’m trying to be calm and reasonable and to start I was trying to give him his space to process this big life change that’s happening but I feel like he’s now had enough time to get his head round it and to start thinking properly.

Well June 28th we had a blow out argument when he came over to my house, now I’m prior arguments to this he’s said things to me like ‘I don’t even know if I want kids’ and ‘itd just be so much easier if you’d have a miscarriage’ and while these things are traumatising to hear I’ve not really said anything to him about it but when we argued this last time it all came up and I couldnt be calm and reasonable anymore, the argument was by far the worst we’ve ever had and I feel like true colours really shon through. We argued about everything we possible could argue about and all in all the argument lasted around 3 hours, in the end he told me he ‘doesn’t even know if I’m the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with’ and that he’s still trying to figure out if ‘I’ll be a good mum and a good wife’ and after these comments he got his shit and walked his ass home.

The next day I text him to say that we needed to talk because we couldn’t leave things the way we did and that if we just left it we’d never stop spinning in circles and his reply was to tell me he’s not coming to my house again because he ‘hates it’ and he has an issue with my family -never had any issues with this for the past 3 years we’ve been together- so again nothing got sorted. Since saying this we hadn’t spoken until he messaged me at the start of this week to ask if I could meet him, I said yes and that was supposed to be today but he’s ended up working so it hasn’t happened.

I feel really stuck and I just don’t know what to do, I feel it’s over between us because i just don’t want to be around someone who can talk to me like I’m a piece of shit under my own roof and who can say things like ‘I love you but you’ve got so many flaws that I just can’t look past right now’ and just constantly puts me down and makes me feel like a really bad person. But then when I think about breaking up with him I feel so guilty and like I’m not allowed to or I should just stick it out and see how it goes🤷🏼‍♀️

Any advice on what to do or how to handle the situation is greatly appreciated cause talking to him is so fruitless